Tuesday 15 July 2014

I'm struggling a bit lately.
I think I'm missing home.
I'm scared for a lot of things.
Things I can't write about,
If you ask,
I'll tell you.

I'm sitting here under the sun and a beautiful
Blue sky.
Yet I think I'd be more in peace in
The storm.
The howling south Easter
The blue ocean
The majestic mountains. 

What do I have to go back to?
Not much hey?
It's weird I find so much comfort in a place,
That even when I'm there,
I struggle to call home.

I need to start building something for myself.
Of myself.
I need to make a home
I miss it.
I miss having a place were you can lie your head 
and feel completely at rest.

Barry road was that for me.
My mom was that for me.

I can't wait for the day I don't have to worry.
For the day I get to come home to my beautiful wife.
To my kids.
To my home.
My family will be my world.
To the woman who I'll one day marry,
I can't wait.
I'll look you in the eyes every day and tell you what you mean to me.
I'll tell you I love you .
I'll show you I love you.

 But till then,
I'll start my journey. 
I'll start now so that when that day comes.
I can spend my hard earned money on you,
On that diamond ring.



Fuck .
Those are some weird things to write about.
Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment