Wednesday 9 July 2014

Sometimes I just feel like writing.
I feel like letting go of what's on my chest.
Writing for me is a release,
Drawing is a release.
It's time I have by myself that no one can intervene.
I don't know what to write about. 
I don't have a clue.

I don't know what to draw.
I don't know what to say it think.
My minds in a crazy place at the moment.
Not a horrible crazy,
But not a good crazy either.
So much has been happening,
Feelings have shot into my heart,
That I didn't think would.
It's weird what life does to is.
As soon as we start to get a feeling of comfort with our surroundings,
Life reminds us that we aren't in control.
This time it was a good reminder,
A reminder that it's not over,
A reminder of what it's like to have soemeone by your side .
A reminder that not all hope is lost,
But with the ever changing winds,
Life takes and gives and takes and gives. 

It's beautiful really.
We need to look deeper than we do.
We need to look at the good things that we take for granted.
We need to have an optimistic look on this life of ours.
As soon as you see the good in the bad,
You start to have a different outlook on life.
An outlook wich is so rare.
I wish I had it.
I wish I could always see the positive in situations.

If I try,
I can. 
But that's with anything,
Put enough time and though into something and you see the good.
The thing is that with some people.
Yes, you.
It's easy,
It's easy to not see flaws because the good is overwhelming,
Overflowing.
The flaws are transparent,
Useless. 
Why see the bad, when there's so much good.
Don't look for the bad, 
The more you look,
The more you will allow it to manifest your life, 
And outlook on life.

Good things come with time they say.
I agree,they do.
But I believe great things are spontaneous.
Things that happen all of a sudden,
Things you don't expect,
Those are the ones that will keep a spot in your mind forever.
Because the longer you wait,
The more you expect.

Someone tell me what to draw, 
I feel like drawing.
I know what I feel like drawing,
I feel like drawing the memories I have in my mind,
I'm a dreamer I'm afraid you will find.
And as I drift away, and my mind flies,
I see my reflection in those big,beautiful brown eyes.




No comments:

Post a Comment